Maxum Business Incubator
At the heart of a society that needs entrepreneurs and job-creators, the Maxum Business Incubator at The Innovation Hub develops the business leaders of tomorrow.
The Maxum incubation programmes provide an enabling environment where start-ups from the knowledge-intensive sectors including sustainable development, green economy information and communications technology (ICT), biosciences, electronics, and advanced manufacturing and materials, are fast tracked to compete in the global village.
Aligned to The Innovation Hub's international accreditation and Maxum's full membership of the National Business Incubation Association in the UK, incubation processes and outputs are benchmarked on a continual basis against international good practice.
Incubation fast-tracks the growth of early stage businesses, improving the survival rate of start-up companies by helping them become financially viable, usually within two to three years. Incubation also creates a synergistic environment where entrepreneurs can share learning, create working partnerships and do business together and it helps to open doors to markets and resources.
What is on offer at Maxum?
- Flexible leases, divided into offices from 15 m² to 26 m² available for short-term leasing (one year with a monthly termination option)
- Comprehensive ICT infrastructure, including telephones, bandwidth, internet and email access and data storage facilities
- Receptionist to field and transfer calls
- Advice from business mentors, venture capitalists and legal professionals - Maxum tenants are allocated a business mentor to meet with the company and also receive free patenting/trade mark/copyright advice from leading patenting firms
- Networking with established companies and like-minded innovators through regular events organised by The Innovation Hub to which clients are invited.
- Facilitated access to sources of funds through existing relationships with SPII, GEP, Innovation Fund and other appropriate funds
- State-of-the-art meeting facilities
- Restaurant and catering facilities
- Pleasant business lifestyle environment
- Close proximity to N1.